EleCare Jr Chocolate is designed to meet the nutritional needs of children ages 1 year and older who cannot tolerate milk, soy, or protein hydrolysate formulas. The amino acid-based, hypoallergenic formula is clinically shown to be effect for maintaining growth in children with severe food allergies and cow’s milk allergy when used as a primary source of calories.1 Plus, EleCare Jr Chocolate meets or exceeds 100% of the Dietary Reference Intakes (DRIs) for protein, and 25 essential vitamins and minerals for children ages 1 to 13.*
Never use a microwave to warm formula. Serious burns can result.
- EleCare Jr chocolate is a good option for children who cannot tolerate hydrolyzed or intact protein
- It contains an amino acid-based formula for easy digestion
- Use it to manage the dietary needs of a child with severe food allergies or GI-tract impairment
- EleCare® Jr powder does not contain milk and soy protein, lactose, gluten, fructose or galactose
- Administer it orally or for tube feedings
- The EleCare® supplement is suitable for children ages 1 year and up